Thursday, March 1, 2007

What's in a song?

Song is a way of expressing oneself.

Singer/composer expresses what he felt at that particular moment through song. The melody gives life of that expression.

The listener of the music expresses himself on through songs and melodies that he heard. The kind of music the person listens in a particular time usually matches in his current mood.

I was surprised on the feedback and comments from those who read my blog. Btw, these were verbal feedback... :P Unwittingly, I may have expressed myself by just publishing songs that I like. Old or new songs played online or through radio, but somehow I kind of like it and ride with the music most probably will find a place in this blog.

Each person may have particular music as a theme song especially the ones that may strongly express of himself (struck to the core???).

Maybe I'll write about the song that struck me most...

hmmm... Let me think about it...

No comments: