Friday, March 2, 2007

Virtual Holiday

Is there a virtual holiday?

A quick check with google, and amazingly there are a lot of places to go to virtually. hahaha... I'm thinking of a different virtual holiday... :P

I think it would be nice to take time off from online activities , and I mean it. That includes email activities, though it would be impossible to do that given the nature of my job. Hopefully there's not much messages coming to the inbox, otherwise temptation will be very strong.

I'll try to impose my will to be on virtual holiday as much as possible, and as long as I can. There's a lot of online activities that I may miss though. :(

oops....

I may exclude the blogging and reading of news from this holiday, otherwise if I get bored what else I'm gonna do?

If there's a will, there's a way...

No comments: