Friday, March 30, 2007

Is there a Ghost???



(Please keep it to yourself if you know the location that I'm referring to... Hope you understand what I mean.. :D)


Do ghosts really exists? Last year, we experienced an eerie feeling when entering one of the rooms in the building. It's quite difficult to describe that feeling, but for sure it's sort of your hair will really stand... :P

Recently they told me that they heard a crying baby in the office area. I took a picture in the questionable area after an office hour out of curiosity and see if something comes up.

I showed the photo in my cellphone to a friend, and he told me that it seems the shape formed to a thing that we're looking for.

I decided to load the photo to my computer to analyze further coz it could be that we were seeing things in the picture that we would like to see.


My conclusion??? It's not a ghost!!!! hahaha

See the enlarged picture... :P

Lesson: See the facts, and not things that you want to see.

No comments: