Monday, March 5, 2007

Literally soaked

When was the last time you got soaked in the rain?

Most of us don't like to go out when it's raining coz we don't like getting wet. When we go out during rainy days, we always bring umbrella or wear a jacket to protect us from the elements.

I went out cycling last weekend, and suddenly it rained. There was no shelter in a stretch of a kilometer, and I was literally soaked. Reaching the shelter, I realized that a lot of people and bikers were already in the shelter and there's no more room to squeeze in.

There was actually a limited space, but you will still get wet coz it was unusually heavy downpour. I decided to continue cycling coz there's no point stopping coz I'll get wet anyway.

Getting soaked in the rain reminded me of childhood days when you played outside while it keeps on raining. Going back home, taking hot bath and getting a warm dry clothes feels really good.

hmmm... What a refreshing feeling...

No comments: