Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Unexpected handshake!!!

Unexpected things really do happen!!

We have new bosses in the company, and one is very active and hands-on approach. He asked a lot of questions, and seems like getting into the nerves of the employees. First, he called for general meeting and discuss his policies/principles in running the company. Then he called each employee to talk one-on-one.

So I had my turn to talk to him, and we're discussing a lot of things. He had a lot of questions obviously he got some on-hand information from other people. When a person starts to ask specific questions, then you might as well be frank as you can be, and foremost be yourself. State the facts accurately, and give some ideas that you think may help.

"Can I shake your hand?" he asked after our long discussion. We shook hands, of course!!! But I really didn't expect a handshake from him.

Hmm... I'm still wondering what that action means...

Lesson: Expect the unexpected!!!

No comments: