Friday, April 20, 2007

The GA Series

The first time I watched GA series, the story line caught my attention. However I concentrated on doing something else, and thought of watching it again if I have the chance.

A very good friend so interested in GA series lent the DVDs that she has. Once I got hold of the copies, I watched it till wee hours and can't get enough of it.

What made the series ticked with me?!

The story line for each episode is very simple, however, it touched me. As if you were watching yourself captured in film. There's a weird feeling watching the show. Deja vu!!! At times parallelism could be in the scenario or the character him/herself.

Why not getting enough of it?!!!

Well there are situations that you think there's a solution to the dilemma being presented, however in the end it's hanging. Reality dictates that too often they live happily ever after thing is not the ending. Life sometimes is a struggle depending on how we deal with situations. And the series itself presented what life is all about...

I'm looking forward to watch the next episodes...

"I can be a surgeon and committed at the same time"... I associated myself to this character...

No comments: