Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AHC Day 5: Going Back to Reality

Mon 6AM: Woke up to pack up and have breakfast! Had some discussion with Tatay before leaving home.

730AM: Tatay sent me to the bus terminal, but we had to detour to visit a good friend to say hello and goodbye. And while waiting for the friend, I informed Aileen and Jinggoy that I was "already" in the terminal waiting for them.

I lost the time and we just chit-chat wherein hello was quite long. Supposedly it's only hello and goodbye. Aileen already called up saying that the van was leaving soon. We went straight to the terminal and within minutes the van left, 830AM!

I left Maasin with a heavy heart! I missed everyone!

1130AM: We reached Ormoc City, and needed to get Jinggoy's ferry ticket at Rommel's office. Then we raced to Gina's place for lunch.

1230PM: On the way to the ferry terminal for Cebu City. And we posed for picture-taking for the farewell group.

0200PM: Supercat left the port.

At around 330PM: The boat stopped/stalled! Propeller had some problems??? I asked DV if we can reach Cebu on time coz I had a flight to catch up.

0430PM: Supercat arrived port. I've asked Jinggoy to send me to Ayala and meet up with May for a coffee.

We arrived at Ayala past 5PM. We ordered some coffee, and talked summarizing long years of not seeing each other the shortest possible time. Posed for a picture, and again time to leave... :(

0600PM: Jinggoy sent me to the international airport, and we arrived around 7PM enough for me to check-in and clear immigration.

Upon reaching the holding area, "The Long and Winding Road" played (piano version) while I was taking picture of the flight number and destination! How appropriate! I'm on the way back to reality!

I reached home almost midnight exhausted and missing everyone back in the home town! But I felt very happy, indeed!

No comments: