Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AHC Day 3: Parade & Coronation Night

0530AM: Breakfast time!

0620AM: I went to the plaza and found the place seemed so deserted! I saw two people nd wearing the color of our shirt from where I stood. They were walking towards the gym. They won't hear me even if I shout! Upon reaching the monument, I just sat waiting for people to turn up! I was the early bird and forgotten that this is Maasin! It can't be that early, though they told me assembly time was 6AM!

Irma came, and we chat a little bit but she too went to the gym! Somehow I just want to stay outside to see the environment. Then Anggo showed up asking where the people were. I told him I saw a few went inside the gym, and we followed.

Almost 7Am and lots of people started to arrive. Dancers were around and picture taking started. Then the parade started! We just followed the parade, and seems like we just walk for few meters away and we're already inside the gym!

Mass was celebrated headed by Fr. Dennis.

It's followed with the dance contest with five participants including our batch!

We won the dance contest, and second for the float contest!

Lunch was in Kinamot!

By the time lunch was finished, seems like people were very tired after the parade and dance contest. There's a basketball game scheduled around 3PM. We still sat around, then teasing each other. Well, I'm the recipient of the tease, and it's fine. I was just riding on... :D

The group decided to visit Kuting reef and see around. We took some pictures and reminisced.. :D And teasing still continued... whew!!! Then, we went home to rest for the coronation night.

7PM: Arrived at Gunfrida Covered Court, and lots of our batchmates were present. We asked if we can start the dinner coz it's going to be a long night. The caterer said it's up to us to decide when to start, so we took our plates and started to queue for food!

As the canvassing started, our stomach were already full. Someone gave me a beer (can't remember who) and I just accepted it. :D Though we have our reservations coz we thought alcoholic drinks were not allowed in the program. But it seems no one cared!

Our muse came up third runner up!

After the program, dancing followed! Dance, dance, dance....

We danced and drink until 3AM in the morning! We never thought that we still had such energy even with our age.. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.