Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AHC Day 2: Welcome Party

Fri 10AM: I woke up and feeling refreshed!

Time for breakfast! I had a chit-chat with Tatay while having breakfast! Need to catch up with all the things... :D

Then, I discussed my cousin's thesis which she told me her group found difficulty in finishing it up! After which, she told me that they may need my help to pursue it. I told her to discuss it with their group coz my schedule was quite tight...

Time gone by and fast, and it's lunch time!

Next schedule was alumni kid's time! I decided to stay at home, had some chit-chat with Tatay. Then we played chess until almost 6PM! I hated to stop, but there's another activity 7PM approaching fast!

Time to change, and go to the party!

I dropped by Aileen's house so we can go together to the venue. It's better to have companion arriving otherwise I felt a little bit weird showing up after 25 years! Well, it's just my feeling!

We needed to register, I think that was for alumni membership and parade the following day, and so we did!

I don't know how to describe the feeling, but it really feels great seeing the teachers and classmates after 25 years! All people wore wide smiles and never stopped smiling! Picture taking everywhere, and you just want to be part of it!

I can't recognize some faces and even names. I remember some names, but the faces somehow didn't much. Lots of changes to each person! Yeah, but still feeling great!

Welcoming everyone and acknowledging the working committee and groups from different places. Honoring and acknowledging the teachers present followed!

T-shirts were distributed for the parade the following day!

And... more picture-taking and hi's and hellos and drinking that seemed never end!

When it's time to call it a day, some decided to go somewhere else to party!

Well, I decided exit with few others to take a rest for the next long day ahead!

I reached home, and surprised that a group of students waiting for me even at midnight. :( Well, I still spent more than an hour with them to give them some pointers on what to do, but told them to do it themselves.

I had enough drinks and didn't like to think too much! All I wanted was to take a rest!

No comments: