Saturday, February 24, 2007

Blogger Post Editor Problem?

Something is missing in the blogger's post wysiwig editor. I've been using this wysiwig option since I started blogging, but tonight I just found out that it's gone somehow. The editor seems back to the older version. Btw, I assume this is the older version coz I haven't seen/use such interface until now.

Why don't I see all the text formatting buttons? This is the help article I found. I'm using Firefox and my Mode Option is already set to "yes", but somehow wysiwig doesn't work. :(

I use my gmail account to make sure that formatting options are present and working, and they are. So I concluded that blogger post editor seems to have a problem. ???

I can edit my blog the longer way, but Preview option is the one that I miss the most. I like to use it for my own reasons.

Maybe there are some settings that I may need to do. But what is it?

Help!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.