Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Lazy Saturday

It's really a lazy Saturday that I literally slept the whole morning. Just after past 1PM, my sleep was interrupted by a client's call, unfortunately he's calling and asking the wrong person. I don't know if I want to get angry at or thankful to him, but basically I felt irritated by the disturbance.

Since I can't sleep back, I just took a very hot shower and grab some food.

I don't want to do anything today even going out or doing laundry, so I need to keep my self busy.

After booting up the computer and thinking what to do, I choose some music to play from the library and think of compiling the selection just for fun. After compilation, I played it and surprisingly it seems it goes with my mood. hmmm...

I uploaded one of the pictures to my Picasa album, and just noticed that Google has new feature which is mapping the picture locations. I tried it, and found out that it's interesting to map those pictures. Mapping is very smooth and easy to use. Also, it's easy to look at the mapped places through satellite images or through Google earth.... You can see my sample album, and click view album map...

Seems like I want to snap more pictures this time... hahaha...

No comments: