Sunday, June 24, 2007

Necessary Documentation

Friday, June 22: Client's request status is in limbo. I literally refused to do the task because maintenance is not clear, therefore it's not mandatory to deliver the goods.

I asked the new person in-charged to show me the scope of the job, unfortunately she can't show any document. According to her, the previous employee didn't have it in a file.

Bingo!!!

My suspicion is confirmed that the person is not really doing the job. All wayang!!! No wonder when I tried to discuss those matters last time, they're illusive! They didn't have straight answers.

Documentation is always necessary when dealing in business. Verbal agreement sometimes work, but when there's a change of hand, definitely it will be difficult to implement what was verbally agreed.

I also thought that people who were taking over are very thorough. At least that's the feedback given to me. hmmm... These new guys were duped by the gal. Good at sweet talk, but not in deed.

I guess I need to be more careful with these guys. Most likely these are worse the previous ones... Just thinking....

No comments: